Thread: Replaced CCleaner for Advanced system care and malware bytes for IObit Malware Fighter

Replaced CCleaner for Advanced system care and malware bytes for IObit Malware Fighter

so I have Replaced CCleaner for Advanced system care and malware bytes for IObit Malware Fighter not for any particular reason but I checked everywhere and found those are the best alternative CCleaner and malware bytes and it don’t seems to have any kind of problem to the extent that I have saw to be honest. But now when look closely all the review it look like this application it make me a bit nervous as those are not good. So is there anyone here can help should i go back to CCleaner and malware bytes

thanks

Re: Replaced CCleaner for Advanced system care and malware bytes for IObit Malware Fighter

Well you would know and if not that I like to tell you that the iobit folks themselves made the fake reviews of their this application. I have see all the user those used there product had really hated their product and even I was one of victim of this product . CCleaner and Malwarebytes are very reliable and was used for long and they have never done those stuff. It is my first line of defense on my pc for very long time. Never had any issue with it . it the best tool for the registry. So come back to original before those application harm you system

Re: Replaced CCleaner for Advanced system care and malware bytes for IObit Malware Fighter

Advanced System Care 3.0 is a lot improved as it has lots of advanced features as well as tools. CCleaner is also extremely good although use ASC 3.0. for a change I am using it and not found any kind of problem

I believe I will stay with the to CCleaner. It Is the registry cleaner in CCleaner secure to utilize? up to now I only use the Cleaner. I don't allow touching the registry cleaner as I am afraid it will ruin my system. I have used CCleaner Registry Cleaner more than a Million times and haven't knowledgeable any troubles yet. however If I were you, I would go for ASC Pro 3.0

Correct me if I am wrong i assume fixing the registry in reality speeds up your computer, i have new advanced system care on a my older computer which is runs xp too very slowly, and it improved its speed to some amount. I feel, they must be used for once in a 6 days to make system in a good state.

I can't say anything on Iobit as I've not at all used it, however I've use Malwarebytes for long time and it has worked very well for me. It's as well used a ton in guides on how to get rid of certain malicious application . I would suggest Malwarebytes. You can use Super Antispyware as well if you required , however I think that would be excess. However, Malwarebytes will not get in the means with your Kasperksy, as Malwarebytes isn't an AV. however you should only utilize one AV, as more than one can cause disagreement.