Thread: Can i Delete temp files of ZoneAlarm?

Can i Delete temp files of ZoneAlarm?

I have been using ZoneAlarm in my machine from few months and today I have found that there are a no of files in the C:\ProgramData\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\Data\avsys\temo folder and a no of them are having dates older than the current version of ZA, I just wanted to know if there is not harm in deleting them out or not??

Re: Can i Delete temp files of ZoneAlarm?

I have been using ZoneAlarm in my machine from few months and today I have found that there are a no of files in the C:\ProgramData\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\Data\avsys\temo folder and a no of them are having dates older than the current version of ZA, I just wanted to know if there is not harm in deleting them out or not??
    You can delete the temp files, I also wanted to add this excessive AV temp file has been solved In the latest version 10.1.079.000, so you can download the same and get rid for this issue, Hope that helps.

If the temp files are increasing rapidly then you can try to upgrade the version of Zone Alarm to new one. This issue is fixed in the new edition. Download and install the same and then a fresh update. You will get more benefit from the same. For making your system performance better you can try using CCleaner. This tool is good enough to wipe out unwanted files from your system. You can run this kind of things regularly and get a proper output.

Deleting temp files will not create any big issue. This files will be created back again once you start using the tool. It is right using a third party cleaner tool will keep the system output better. There are more advance solution available compare to CCleaner. You can try using TuneUP Utility. This tool is a kind of all in one solution for your issue. You can clean your system, you can also boost the output and perform a various thing on the system.