Thread: ESET Mobile Security randomly locks my phone and doesn't receive SMS from trusted number

ESET Mobile Security randomly locks my phone and doesn't receive SMS from trusted number

Current I am using the Samsung Galaxy S2 and installed ESET Mobile Security for android. Yesterday I used the Clear RAM option which I got in the task manager. At this time, ESET locks my phone suddenly. I tried the eset remote reset" command from other phone but nothing happened. I then rebooted the phone and still nothing. Now I cannot receive my calls and cannot receive any SMS from my friends. What do I do now?

Re: ESET Mobile Security randomly locks my phone and doesn't receive SMS from trusted number

As far as I know that the ESET Mobile Security is in beta testing and may not contain all the functionality of the final version of the product. Because of possible damage or loss of data, it is not advisable to install it on devices and / or systems with sensitive data.

Re: ESET Mobile Security randomly locks my phone and doesn't receive SMS from trusted number

ESET Mobile Security includes a scanning engine that provides proactive protection against known and unknown threats. ESET Mobile Security makes scanning and cleaning of the possible integrated memory and removable memory cards, like checking memory processes. All incoming and outgoing files via wireless connections will be scanned for contamination. The user of the antivirus software is protected from emerging threats and updates can be received daily, weekly or monthly.

As I know that this ESET mobile security a unique feature of calls blocking. It will Block incoming and outgoing calls. The function block incoming calls are typical in security applications. However, it is so easy to find in such an application the ability to block outgoing calls, which can be very useful to block the use made by employees of an enterprise of the company's terminal or parental control.

In your case, if this functions in enabled by default or automatically, you have to disable it manually.

As far as I know that the phone only lock up, when you are going to change the SIM. If you have activated the SIM lock functionality, then it obviously going to lock the phone when different SIM is detected.