Thread: Unable to access Antivirus Sites

Unable to access Antivirus Sites

Hello friends, I was just going suffering on google so that I can get a good antivirus for me, so I have got the avast and most of my friend have suggested me for that also. When I am trying to enter that site then I was not able to get it, I have tried to work it with to open different tab and browser then also it was not working for me. I was downloading antivirus as there is a virus in the system, so can anyone help me with it. Thank you.

Re: Unable to access Antivirus Sites

I feel that you are having the spyware installed on to your computer. I wanted to know that you are not able to access the websites of antivirus companies or it is happening with the avast.com and Google? I would suggest that you try to download some other antivirus on to your system, just go for the ESET NOD32 it is the best, just click on the below link for the download page of it.

ESET NOD32 download page

I would suggest that you better download the Spybot S&D it is one of the best and also it will be very much nice for you to get it, so just download and try to install on the system, below is the link. When you will install it then I would suggest that you better update it and do complete scan of the computer.

Spybot S&D

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonds| View Post
    Hello friends, I was just going suffering on google so that I can get a good antivirus for me, so I have got the avast and most of my friend have suggested me for that also. When I am trying to enter that site then I was not able to get it, I have tried to work it with to open different tab and browser then also it was not working for me. I was downloading antivirus as there is a virus in the system, so can anyone help me with it. Thank you.
    I wanted to know which are the browser you have tried to open avast website, did you try in Firefox /Google Chrome/Opera and also let me know which version of Internet Explorer you using on the system? If you are using the older one then I would suggest that you better upgrade it to Internet Explorer 7 or any higher one. Even make sure that the Windows is updated from Windows Update. Just try all this and tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryan2011 View Post
    I wanted to know which are the browser you have tried to open avast website, did you try in Firefox /Google Chrome/Opera and also let me know which version of Internet Explorer you using on the system? If you are using the older one then I would suggest that you better upgrade it to Internet Explorer 7 or any higher one. Even make sure that the Windows is updated from Windows Update. Just try all this and tell me.
    I am using Firefox and it is a 3.0.4 version, when I am trying to load the Avast website then it gives a page load error. I have also downloaded the Spybot on to the system, but when I am going for the installation then it seems it cannot establish a connection, does not know what to do know, not a single antivirus can be load on to the system. Please help me.

If you are not able to install the Spybot then there are plenty of website which are having the information about it and also the method to install it, so you better search on Google and you will come across it.

You can also try some of the Antivirus, as there are plenty of them available, I would suggest that you better go for the license one and I am very much sure that it will be installed on to your system. If you purchased the license copy then you will have a good protection on to the system and there will be no more viruses to the system.