Thread: How to get rid of "What has ZoneAlarm done for you lately?" popup

How to get rid of "What has ZoneAlarm done for you lately?" popup

I have installed ZoneAlarm Security Suite version: 10.0.250.000 and I am not having any such issue with but then I keep getting the "What has ZoneAlarm done for you lately?" popup and I am finding it very irritating and I want to get rid of the same, is there anything that I can try out to get rid of it??

Re: How to get rid of "What has ZoneAlarm done for you lately?" popup

I have installed ZoneAlarm Security Suite version: 10.0.250.000 and I am not having any such issue with but then I keep getting the "What has ZoneAlarm done for you lately?" popup and I am finding it very irritating and I want to get rid of the same, is there anything that I can try out to get rid of it??
    Even I have been using ZoneAlarm Security Suite version: 10.0.250.000 but then I have not yet came across the message that you have posted, I used to get you are protected messages but then I have not yet found a solution for getting rid of such popups, if any one finds a solution to get rid of such popups then please share and it will be highly appreciated.

I am getting the same popup message in V10.1.065.000 as well, other than this I am also getting renewal reminder messages as well, have you faced the same?? Or you are just getting the "What has ZoneAlarm done for you lately?" popup, I am not very sure but then it appears as if this popup comes when only some support remain on our copy, I don’t think that there is a solution to get rid of them permanently, I have been clicking on the same or closing it directly.

I think that you should better contact the official tech support of the ZoneAlarm with the screen shot or details about it and see what they have to say about the same, as it is their product they will be surely having an idea about this.