Thread: ESET security "Unlock code" is not working

ESET security "Unlock code" is not working

I am having LG P500 and I have installed ESET security on the same and after that when I restarted the phone and entered the "Unlock code" then it is not working, I am quite sure that I am entering the same code that I had configured, the other problem is that I am not having the cable that it required to connect the phone to the pc, what should I do know? Is there anyone who can help??

re: ESET security "Unlock code" is not working

I am having LG P500 and I have installed ESET security on the same and after that when I restarted the phone and entered the "Unlock code" then it is not working, I am quite sure that I am entering the same code that I had configured, the other problem is that I am not having the cable that it required to connect the phone to the pc, what should I do know? Is there anyone who can help??
    I am having the same issue with my tablet, I just feel like the tablet is bricked, I mean that I am not able to use it as the "Unlock code" that I am entering is not working, I have been looking after a solution to get rid of this but then have not got any help so far, the moment I will be able to enter the phone I am going to remove this software, if anyone find a solution for the same then please share it will be highly appreciated.

I think that in that case you all should better contact the Eset tech support and see what they have to say about the same, I have checked the issue out and I have found that there are a no of people who are facing the same issue on the phone with the ESET security, I think they might be aware of the same and will definitely help you out as well.

As far as I can guess doing a factory restore will be a better idea here and I have found some other doing the same for this issue but then here you will be losing the data for sure because without the code you won’t be able to take a backup of the same as well, anyways just try it out and I am sure that you will get rid of this issue. Hope that helps.