Thread: AVG Error: “TypeError: CSSAndUICompatability_avg.ShowUIElementsByFilter is not a function”

AVG Error: “TypeError: CSSAndUICompatability_avg.ShowUIElementsByFilter is not a function”

Hello I am using AVG antivirus 2012 with Windows 7. Everything working properly without any issue but last time when I open the Firefox I get the below error message:” TypeError: CSSAndUICompatability_avg.ShowUIElementsByFilter is not a function”. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this…

Re: AVG Error: “TypeError: CSSAndUICompatability_avg.ShowUIElementsByFilter is not a function”

By looking at your issue I think you have installed the non compatible AVG extension on your browser and so therefore you’re getting the issue. So to solve this issue I would like to suggest you to make updated your browser which is compatible with AVG extension. So first of all make sure your browser compatible with the AVG extension or not.

Re: AVG Error: “TypeError: CSSAndUICompatability_avg.ShowUIElementsByFilter is not a function”

If your AVG extension compatible with your browser then I would like to suggest you to make updated the extensions. To update the AVG extensions you need to go through the below steps: open the Firefox and after that go to the tools and under that make click on the add-ons. Now on the add-ons windows make click on the extension tab and under that make click on the Find Updates. Now if you get the AVG extension updated then install it on your system and after that restart the Firefox.