Thread: Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 not getting enabled

Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 not getting enabled

I am having this antivirus and the problem with it is that it is not getting enabled. I don’t know why it is not? Every time I keep getting an error message saying that "Warning Enable antivirus protection" with the button "solve" next to it, so what should I do. I have tried updating the antivirus hoping that it will solve the problem, but not it has not. Uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times still nothing is working my way. Any ideas what can be done over here please do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary solution from you all.

Re: Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 not getting enabled

Quote Originally Posted by Honey$ing View Post
    I am having this antivirus and the problem with it is that it is not getting enabled. I don’t know why it is not? Every time I keep getting an error message saying that "Warning Enable antivirus protection" with the button "solve" next to it, so what should I do. I have tried updating the antivirus hoping that it will solve the problem, but not it has not. Uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times still nothing is working my way. Any ideas what can be done over here please do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary solution from you all.
    Hi, this hotfix would be the ideal fix for your problem. So do try that and let me know if it was useful for you or not.

I would advise you to check with the trial version of the antivirus and then see if it is working perfectly or not. In case if the trial version is getting enabled then install the pro version again and then check out if everything is working fine or not.

Well, you can have a chat with the panda support team if nothing is working for you, I think that would be the ideal thing for you to do if none of the above methods is working for you. I am sure they will help you to get out of this problem.

Hello everyone just want to inform you everyone that the hotfix did work for me, so anyone who had this problem can get this hotfix and solve their problems.