Thread: Internet explorer not working properly after installing Panda Global protection 2012

Internet explorer not working properly after installing Panda Global protection 2012

I just happened to recently install this antivirus program in my windows xp system, well after installing the program I have faced several complications with this program. First and the foremost my browser is not working well, also the Outlook Express mail system/page is giving some complications. There is a separate folder called as spam folder in the outlook express program in which it is not allowing me to delete the spam messages at all, so that’s one reason. Also if I want to minimize any page in the browser the browser just closes. Also it is not displaying active controls in the page as well saying your current security settings is not allowing you to view the page. Sometimes I cannot open up my mails as well. I am really frustrated after installing this panda security system as it is not allowing me to finish up my work fluently. It is giving me lots of problem. So do you all have any solution for me then do let me know about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated from my side.

Re: Internet explorer not working properly after installing Panda Global protection 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kansbar View Post
    I just happened to recently install this antivirus program in my windows xp system, well after installing the program I have faced several complications with this program. First and the foremost my browser is not working well, also the Outlook Express mail system/page is giving some complications. There is a separate folder called as spam folder in the outlook express program in which it is not allowing me to delete the spam messages at all, so that’s one reason. Also if I want to minimize any page in the browser the browser just closes. Also it is not displaying active controls in the page as well saying your current security settings is not allowing you to view the page. Sometimes I cannot open up my mails as well. I am really frustrated after installing this panda security system as it is not allowing me to finish up my work fluently. It is giving me lots of problem. So do you all have any solution for me then do let me know about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated from my side.

Hi, I would advise you to just disable the firewall of the antivirus system that you are using right now and I am sure that you would be able to see some differences. If that does not work out for you then I would say uninstall the program and then perform a custom installation of the program. That means you have to install only the antivirus protection and nothing else. So hope you did understand what I am saying here. that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Internet explorer not working properly after installing Panda Global protection 2012

Yes custom installation is a good method now when you are performing the custom installation make sure that you are doing the following things that I have listed down here they are very much essential,

1) Try to reboot in the safe mode.
    2) Then rename the following tools TPSrv and SysTools
    - If it is 32 bit operating system then Rename the file TPSrv.exe located in the antivirus installation folder to TPSrv.ex_. also rename the file SysTools.dll located in C:\Windows\System32\ to SysTools.dl_
    - If it is a 63 bit operating system then Rename the file SysHelper32.dll located in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ to SysHelper32.dl_ and SysHelper64.dll file located in C:\Windows\System32\ to SysHelper64.dl_.
    3) Now having done all that changes reboot in the normal mode.

Note: in case if this solution that I have given works then you will have to rename all the files that has been mentioned to the original names and then restart the system.

sad Re: Internet explorer not working properly after installing Panda Global protection 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Eeshwari3 View Post
    Yes custom installation is a good method now when you are performing the custom installation make sure that you are doing the following things that I have listed down here they are very much essential,

1) Try to reboot in the safe mode.
    2) Then rename the following tools TPSrv and SysTools
    - If it is 32 bit operating system then Rename the file TPSrv.exe located in the antivirus installation folder to TPSrv.ex_. also rename the file SysTools.dll located in C:\Windows\System32\ to SysTools.dl_
    - If it is a 63 bit operating system then Rename the file SysHelper32.dll located in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ to SysHelper32.dl_ and SysHelper64.dll file located in C:\Windows\System32\ to SysHelper64.dl_.
    3) Now having done all that changes reboot in the normal mode.

Note: in case if this solution that I have given works then you will have to rename all the files that has been mentioned to the original names and then restart the system.
    Interesting solution given by you but sorry mate that did not work for me even after booting with the safe mode. What next? This solution will surely work for others but it did not work for me? What can be the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Laiman View Post
    Interesting solution given by you but sorry mate that did not work for me even after booting with the safe mode. What next? This solution will surely work for others but it did not work for me? What can be the case?
    Hi, it would be great if you could tell us which operating system are you using and also tell me which version of antivirus are you having in the system, that will give us a better depth knowledge of your system. I hope you did understand what I am asking here. so please do reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Laiman View Post
    If that is not working then I would ask you to again reboot in the safe mode and locate the following files pavhttp.dll, pavtplsp.dll, pavtrc.dll and webproxy.exe. now once you have located them rename them one by one and restart the system. See if that helps or not.

Quote Originally Posted by shetty View Post
    Hi, it would be great if you could tell us which operating system are you using and also tell me which version of antivirus are you having in the system, that will give us a better depth knowledge of your system. I hope you did understand what I am asking here. so please do reply.
    I am using windows xp 64 bit operating system and my antivirus is Panda Internet Security 2012 60 months paid. I hope I have given the necessary details over here. Anything else that you want to know then do tell me.

According to the information that I have received, windows xp 64 bits operating system is not compatible with the Panda Internet Security 2012 , then how come it is running in your system , I would ask you to check with the compatibility factor first and then if it is not working then get adjusted to some other antivirus programs that is fully compatible with your system. I think that would be a better option for you.