Thread: Panda Global Protection 2012 tells to restart the pc

Panda Global Protection 2012 tells to restart the pc

I installed Panda Global Protection 2012 in my new windows 7 system. Whenever I start Panda, it tells me to restart my computer in order to get the antivirus started. It mean to say that panda will only start protecting my computer only after I restart my pc but after restarting it when I open the software again it shows me the same message. Every time I start Panda all the time I got the same message. Till now I guess I have restarted my pc almost 10 times continuously but still the issue is the same. I don’t think that my pc is having any problem with the pc. Is there anyone of you who is facing the same issue?

Re: Panda Global Protection 2012 tells to restart the pc

I have been searching for the solution for the same issue but not yet found a single solution for this. In the menu status I get a big red block saying “Danger- if you want to protect your computer, we recommend to restart it”.

Looking at the message it sincerely restarted the PC but same thing happened again and again, then I switched off the PC and then started it again but still the same thing is shown. Also made several fast and complete scan but I found nothing. Is there anything to do with the license? I am having Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 IS.

No I don’t think there is anything to do with the license. Even I am having the same product Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 IS which is valid till 12/2012. Might be you are getting this message but your antivirus is active or something. I mean to say that antivirus window might me showing you the above message, but there may be chances that your antivirus is active and running.

Let me know whether the Antivirus option is marked with a red bullet or a green bullet. I am not sure but I think the options marked with the green bullets means that the marked thing is active or enabled and if marked with red bullet then the marked thing is disabled. You can find this checkbox exactly below your error message. If found just see to it that the options which you feel necessary are marked with green bullet.

I would suggest you will the solution, do as said:

• Go to Start
    • Run
    • Type Service. msc
    • Press OK

After following these steps the Panda Service should definitely be “Running and Automatic”. Most probably this should be possibly work in all of the above case. Try it and let me know the result.

I have bought a trial version of Panda GP 2012. Seems like it’s not working the same all the time some time, it do scan the system and sometimes it shows me the same message which you all people are getting. Even when it scans the system the process goes in a very slow way, i.e. it scans with a very little speed.

I tired following your steps but frankly speaking didn’t get how exactly to follow your steps. I didn’t get, after start how should go to the run option. Please try to understand I am so have much knowledge about the computer so please help me with the basics.

Listen in clear and simple words let me tell you that first you need to click on the start button which you can find on the taskbar; the start icon or option differs with different OS. After you find the start menu you will definitely get the Run option within the initial option present in the start menu. And if you are not finding the Run option in your start Menu then definitely you must be using Windows Vista or Windows 7. You must have mentioned your OS version.

Anyways if its getting impossible for you to get the service window then you can also get it from the control panel.

Control Panel > administrative tool > services

I am done with the possible solution given to me till now. Let me tell you the observation I have noted down. All the available panda functions have started working in the automatic mode unless the “Panda TPSrv” is in automatic mode, but it won’t start. Once you try to start it the antivirus won’t be working. Restarted the PC, received the same message. Then closed the window and then started it again but still found that the “TPSrv” was in automatic mode but as usual it was not starting. It actually doesn’t matter how many times you close and start the service, you are bound to get some of the other problem.