Thread: Panda 2012 Spam filter doesn't work right

Panda 2012 Spam filter doesn't work right

Panda internet security 2012 has several features for protection against online threats. But the spam filter module in this does not seem to be working properly. I tried to send some URL data for messages to the designated list of "trusted senders" as “not spam” but they didn’t. This filter does not work as intended. I want to fix the problem since it become more and more annoying to me.

Re: Panda 2012 Spam filter doesn't work right

I am also facing a similar problem. I also added several items to the safe list which have URL in it but unfortunately none of the items are being added to my safe list. I looked into the Panda IS 2012 Panda and I didn’t see any items listed there. This is really annoying and panda should release a hotfix for this.

Panda Internet Security 2012 offers a product for mid-range features an impressive array of diverse and relevant, reserved mostly for security suites total. The spam filter is obviously present, but should know some little improvements here to validate all functions in the maximum mail client. Identity protection and vulnerability check can ensure that nothing and no compromise its fortification system. Identity protection is divided into several parts, between the transmission of confidential data and the phishing filter.

I don’t think that you will need any kind of spam filters for nowadays Mail client. If you are using the web based Mail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail, they have integrated spam filter which will automatically move the spam mails to spam folder. You can also move spam mails from inbox to spam folder manually by a single click. Next time spam received by same mail id drops into spam list which you can mass delete without opening.