Thread: Panda Global Protection 2012 conflicts with other programs

Panda Global Protection 2012 conflicts with other programs

Right now I am not able to open the Spot-Net program. As far as I know that this program uses SABnzbd. When I try to open that program it shows me an error message saying that please check the Log file. There is an error opening SABnzbd. When I looked into the Spot-Net forum section, there users have posted that users with Panda security software experiencing the same issue. I don’t wanna un-install panda because I am very satisfied with it. Is there any other way?

Re: Panda Global Protection 2012 conflicts with other programs

I think that the Windows Firewall is enabled. You should not use two firewalls simultaneously, since this may lead to conflict. When all the advanced features of the Panda Global Protection 2012 firewall want to use, I recommend disabling the Windows firewall. Choose from the displayed warning the desired option.

The program Panda Global Protection 2012 is a particularly powerful tool to protect your computer in all circumstances. This utility integrates the power of collective intelligence, that is to say that once a new threat appear the rest of the community of computers Panda will be notified. You will therefore protect against data theft, viruses, hackers, fraud and other threats. Find if there is any hotfix from the Panda side. It seems to me like a bug and it surely have a hotfix which you must install.

This Panda antivirus suite offers anti spam function to protect your electronic mail box, and a parental control tool to prevent your children from visiting certain content on the net. Meanwhile, as I'm concerned this topic is now complete. Does the problem occur unexpectedly again and again?

Have you installed any other third party security tools like antimalware, antispyware or something like that? It could also cause the same problem with the other program. IF so, I urge you to remove all except antivirus. Now first check with antivirus only and then install one by one by checking.

There are always conflicts with two antivirus "active" but if you leave it as a liability (just for scans) and as an asset (real-time protection) do not think there problem. But it is an exaggeration to have 2 antiviruses especially when one is one of the best on the market and to be well protected.

Put a good registry cleaner to remove useless files and much more and you no longer have to worry about anything, your pc anger like a shot. Maybe it's possible to peek at Panda if it has any option that allows the execution of another without blocking software, such as a firewall rule. Regardless of the compatibility or otherwise of two security software, it is always a good idea to lock in RT (such as Panda) when it launches any more.

I hope that you have already checked the incompatibility between Malwarebyte and the suite from Panda, and since Malwarebyte not in real time; nothing prevents you to do a weekly scan with Malwarebyte after disabling Panda suite. So it could be the issue with Panda. There could be a place where all blocked programs get stored. Remove the Spot-Net program from the list and see now it works or not.

To avoid conflicts, do not have to coexist in computer software that performs the same function as real-time protection (for example, the simultaneous activity of two anti-virus or firewall is two totally counterproductive). For antispyware is worth a separate discussion, because there are those who have only the function of demand scanning and removal, and others besides, can also protect your computer in real time if the user chose in the settings. So, if your antivirus and firewalls protect in real time, the same is not true for spyware to be exact. So in this case we know the best choices to avoid conflict,

Antispyware programs with the mode or option of real-time protection, not recommend, they often encourage the pc too. I would advise you take away that and just stay with your antivirus, as to gain more speed.