Thread: Panda global Protection 2012 tells to download windows update

Panda global Protection 2012 tells to download windows update

From the day I have installed Panda Global protection 2012, I keeps on receiving message to install the windows update as soon as possible.

I thought this virus protection software is good but I was wrong because I have never seen this software running in my system. Whenever I start the panda global protection for a scan check it displays an error message saying that I need to download the windows update MS10-048, MS10-053, MS10-054, and MS10-067. Now the issue is not with the message, but it’s actually with the update which I am unable to get when I go to the windows update. I am not getting what should I do to get the required updates.

Re: Panda global Protection 2012 tells to download windows update

Ok, so we can say that you need the above mentioned updates. The first and the for most thing you need to do is to check from the windows update and make sure that the required updates are not hidden from the windows update. If you find any just try to unhide them and them download them.

Please do me favor in order to get the detailed information of your problem and also to get an appropriate solution you need to send an export of the Microsoft information tool:

• Start
    • Run
    • Type “msinfo32”
    • You will be shown MSinfo tool
    • Go to File
    • Export

Just send me the exported File. I will definitely try to sort your problem once to send me that file. I am looking forward for your reply.

First let me know something, in order to unhide or restore the hidden updates do I need to go to the windows update window. I was not sure but what I did was gone in to the windows update window and then relocated the “restore hidden updates” option.

If the steps are correct then let me tell you that unfortunately there were no hidden updates available or found over there.

Hey even I am suppose to download the updates but unable to get it. I was suggested to download the patches MS10-53,54,67,69 manually and apply them, but I still have a doubt regarding the downloading of the patch. Just wanted to ask whether these patches are available within the updates or do I need to get it from somewhere with a separate file. I have been getting those messages every time at least once in a day in order to install the MS10-53,54,67,69 updates. I also checked the hidden but I guess there are no hidden updates present in my case too.

I think the updates which you are looking out for are not considered as a critical updates of Microsoft, maybe that’s the reason they are not seen in the windows update window.

Even I would suggest you to download the patches for MS10-048, MS10-053, MS10-054, and MS10-067 manually and apply them.