Thread: Kaspersky interferes with the Nero burning operation

Kaspersky interferes with the Nero burning operation

I am using Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 in my computer and I have windows Vista operating system in my computer. Whenever I try burn any disk though Nero at that time I get 'Illegal mode for this track' errors. I don’t know what is wrong with this but this problem is frustrating for me.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Kaspersky interferes with the Nero burning operation

I am aware of this problem and if you want to get rid of this problem then you have to add nero.exe file in the Trusted application. After adding the Nero.exe file in the trusted application your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Yes I totally agree with above solution. I was also having similar problem with Nero 8 in my computer. Whenever I use Nero at that time Kaspersky was giving me problem and because of that I have to pause the protection. Now after that I have come to know that I have to add Nero.exe in trusted application and I have tried this solution and after trying this solution my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

I have gone through your solution as you have mentioned that I have to add Nero.exe in trusted Zone but I don’t know how to do this. Please tell me exact procedure for adding Nero .exe file in trusted application. Thank you for helping me.

To add Nero .exe file in trusted Zone you have to first open Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and after opening that you have to click on settings. Now select advance setting and after selecting advance setting you have to click on Threats and exclusions. After doing that you need to click on setting button in exclusion section. Now select trusted application tab. Click on ADD button and then select browse option. Now you have to open Nero folder and then select Nero.exe file and click on OK. After doing this your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

If after trying above solution also same problem is occurring then you can also try to solve this problem by uninstalling Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 from your PC and then you have to restart computer. Now after that install Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 again and then update the database. Now you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.