Thread: Cannot use internet after installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Cannot use internet after installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Hell friends in my computer I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and after installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 it has started giving me problem. Now I am not able to use internet in my computer. Please tell me what I should do to get rid of this problem.

Re: Cannot use internet after installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your computer and I would like to tell you that you have to check whether you are getting this problem while trying to use internet from any particular browser or this problem occurs with all the browser which you are trying. If you are experiencing this problem with each browser then problem is with KIS other wise problem is with that particular browser.

Have you used any other security program in your computer before installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012? If you were using any other program then I think it has not removed properly from your computer and that is the main reason why you are experiencing this problem.

I have tried different browser in my computer but result was same. Before installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 in my computer I was using AVG and I have completely removed AVG before installing KIS 2012. Is there any other way to get rid of this problem then please let me know.

How did you uninstall AVG from your computer? Did you use AVG removal tool while removing AVG from your computer? I will suggest you first uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 from your computer and after uninstalling Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 you have to restart computer. Now after that run AVG removal tool in your computer. After running AVG tool you have to reinstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 in your computer and then you have to update database. Now after trying this solution your problem might get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

If you want to download AVG removal tool in your computer then you have to go to the official site of the AVG and after that you have to click on support and then click on more downloads. Now select download Tools and then you will get AVG removal tool from there.