Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is not starting

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is not starting

I have recently installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 on my computer and it was running fine by now without any issues but then today when I was trying to start it, it was not getting started, I have found that the Kaspersky 'K' was missing from my toolbar, I have also tried opening it through the program but then it is not helping, I think that the problem has started after the Windows update, is there anyone who has an idea about the same??

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is not starting

I have recently installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 on my computer and it was running fine by now without any issues but then today when I was trying to start it, it was not getting started, I have found that the Kaspersky 'K' was missing from my toolbar, I have also tried opening it through the program but then it is not helping, I think that the problem has started after the Windows update, is there anyone who has an idea about the same??
    That’s a weird issue but then I just wanted to know that have you tried reinstalling the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and check if the issue is getting solved or exist, if not then try out the same and then let me know what you get.

I have tried out reinstalling the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 several times but then it is just not making any difference, is there any other solution that I can try out?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

Reinstalling should have solved out the problem anyways if you are very sure that the issue has occurred after getting the windows update then I will suggest you to do a system restore before the date you had installed the update, just try it out and see if it is helping or not.

Hey thanks for the same, I have tried out the system restore and I have got the Kaspersky Internet Security back and the issue seems to have been solved but then I just wanted to know that what should I do for the updates, they appear to be important but then I am sure that if I will download then I will be facing the same issue. What do you think about this now??

I will suggest you to download GetSystemInfo tool and after that just install the same and then run it and then you will get a log report, which will be auto uploaded to the clip board, so once it is done then just copy the link from there and post the same here, so I can take a look at it and have a better idea about the issue that you are having, just post the result for further help.