Thread: “ Database corrupted “ with Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

“ Database corrupted “ with Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Previously I am using Kaspersky Internet security 2011 on my compouter and now I have recently install Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 on my windows7 PC and start getting problem on my system. I have noticed that the more components getting deactivated and I cannot update the database also I have try reinstalled the KIS 2012 and my OS not more than a month ago but the same problem persist and now it is irritating for me to install the whole KIS 2012 package each time when this happens. I don’t know why this is happening but I had never face such problem with KIS 2011 if anyone knows what is the problem or how to solve this issue then please help me.

re: “ Database corrupted “ with Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

There are many basic things that cause this problem to occurs so you should first check following things on your system:
    First make sure that your system date and time is correct and you found that it is not correct so correct it and then try to update the database.
    Go to setting>update setting and select global icon>update source>proxy server> uncheck proxy server>and select ok> then finally select apply.
    Again go to setting and then go to advanced and select cardboard box icon then go to appearance and check the animated task icon and select ok.
    I hope by checking this setting you will get out of your issue.

I am also facing the similar problem with the KIS 2012 on my windows7 OS I cannot update the database but I personally think that the database corrupted because of the windows7 power profile as it automatically goes to the sleep mode, cutting power for HDDs, etc. so I think that the windows7 power scheme cause the database to corrupt but I don’t know what is the actual cause for this problem if anyone knows how to get out of this issue then please recommend me.

I think this Is happening due to conflicting of anti-virus and anti-malware software so you should remove the SUPER Spyware conflicting software for greater stability and in addition if you are running the TuneUp Drive Defrag program on your hard drives because it will also cause the corruption. The TuneUp Drive Defrag program should be run with Kaspersky Anti Virus or Kaspersky Internet security so completely disable the program on your hard drives or add this program to the trusted zone.

If you have tried with many solution and still not able to get out of this issue then I think you should completely uninstall the Kaspersky internet security 2012 and then reboot and now reinstall the KIS 2012 on your system I think you will not get the same problem and if you getting the same problem then you should try to reinstall the OS and then try to update the database you will definitely able to do this.