Thread: Getting “Setup Cannot Copy the File kilf.sys” message while installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Getting “Setup Cannot Copy the File kilf.sys” message while installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I have downloaded Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and when I am trying to install the same on my computer that is running on windows 7 then I am getting an error message saying “Setup Cannot Copy the File kilf.sys”, I don’t know what it is all about, I have tried reinstalling it several times but then I am getting the same error message again and again, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out??

Re: Getting “Setup Cannot Copy the File kilf.sys” message while installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I have downloaded Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and when I am trying to install the same on my computer that is running on windows 7 then I am getting an error message saying “Setup Cannot Copy the File kilf.sys”, I don’t know what it is all about, I have tried reinstalling it several times but then I am getting the same error message again and again, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out??
    Before I suggest you something about the same, I just wanted to know is there anything else that you are getting with this error or it just says “Setup Cannot Copy the File kilf.sys”, can you just post the screen shot of the same error, so I could have a better idea about the issue that you are having. Just post it here for further help.

Re: Getting “Setup Cannot Copy the File kilf.sys” message while installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

This is there error that I am getting, just check it out and see if you have an idea about the same:

I will suggest you to download the GetSystemInfo tool and after that just run the same and when you get a log report that will be autouploaded and added to the clipboard then just add the link from the clipboard to you post so I could have a better idea about the issue that you are facing. Also make sure that you are hyper linking it.

I have done the same and this is what I have found:

Just check it out and see if you could help me.

I have checked out the same and I have found that you are having the following software’s as well:
    • Juniper Networks Secure Application Manager
    • Zone Alarm Extreme Security
    • Windows Live OneCare Safety Scanner
    • Spyware Terminator

All if the above has been found to be conflicting with the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012, you will have to install these and after that just reboot the system and then the issue will be solved, just try it out and then let me know the result.