Thread: Unable to connect iPhone 4 with Linksys WAP610N

Unable to connect iPhone 4 with Linksys WAP610N

Hi guys I have bought iPhone 4. Now whenever I try to connect my iPhone 4 with my Linksys WAP610N at that time it does not recognize the network. If any one has solution regarding this then let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: Unable to connect iPhone 4 with Linksys WAP610N

Does your iPhone 4 recognize other connection? If your iPhone 4 does not recognize other connection then there might be something wrong with your iPhone 4 only and if you are getting this problem with your Linksys WAP610Nrouter only then that means problem is with router setting.

Well according to me you should first go to the settings in your iPhone 4 and after that you have to go to the WI-FI networks and then you have to remove all the saved networks from there. Now restart your iPhone and then try to connect it with your Linksys WAP610Nand after that check whether it recognize the connection or not. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes I also agree with above solution. With my iPhone 3GS I was also experiencing same problem and after that I have searched the solution internet and after that I have come to know that by removing all the networks and then restarting the phone helps to solve this problem and after that I have removed all the saved networks and then restart the device and after that when I try to connect it with my Home network at that time it gets connected successfully.

You can also try this solution.

I have tried to solve this problem by removing all the saved networks from my iPhone 4 and after that trying to connect with my network but after that also I get same problem. When I try to connect with different network at that time my iPhone 4 does not give me any error and this problem works fine. If any one have solution regarding this then please let me know.

As you have said that you are facing problem with your Linksys WAP610N router only and that is why I will suggest you to check whether all the security setting of your router is proper or not. you can also try to solve this problem disabling the wireless security option in your router and then trying to connect iPhone your router.

To check the security mode for Linksys WAP610N you have to follow this below steps.

• First go to the router configuration page.
    • After that you have to go to the Wireless tab.
    • Now select the Wireless security tab.
    • Now check the security mode.

If you want to disable the security then open security mode drop down box and select disabled option and then save that setting. Now aft that check whether it makes any difference or not.