Thread: How to stop Daily SMS spam from T-Mobile

How to stop Daily SMS spam from T-Mobile

I have been facing the Daily SMS spam from T-Mobile, they are just sending "free text messages" which is related to the Mobile Security service, I used to get the same text before as well but then now I am getting a no of them and it is really irritating for me now, is there a way to get rid of the same rather than contacting the customer support??

Re: How to stop Daily SMS spam from T-Mobile

I have been facing the Daily SMS spam from T-Mobile, they are just sending "free text messages" which is related to the Mobile Security service, I used to get the same text before as well but then now I am getting a no of them and it is really irritating for me now, is there a way to get rid of the same rather than contacting the customer support??
    I don’t think that there is any solution to stop this rather than the customer support, I mean that why you don’t want to contact them and get the issue solved, any reason??

The thing is that I have already contacted them and they are really not able to help me out with the same they just said that this cannot be stooped, even though I had words with the CS representative but then he just said that this is just a temporary promotion and will be ended soon and all but then I really don’t trust his words, Because I have been getting promotional messages throughout the year, this time the frequency is just unbearable and that’s why I am asking that is there any other way of stopping it??

I had got the same response from MetroPCS and even I had contacted them and I think that even they really don’t have a Customer Support system in order to escalate such issues, anyways I have now stopped using the same. I don’t think there might be a solution if the customer support is not helping you out.

I think that you should better visit the below page and then fill out the form that is there and they will help you out with the same:

Just try it out and then let me know if helps or not.

Since there is not built in feature for blocking the irritating no from the 1234, I just wanted if there is any application that can help me out here?? I mean that some kind of blacklist app that can stop the messages from 1234, I doubt that they will block their own messages, anyways I will like to know if there is app like that.

As far as the app is concerned I have found the following ones:
    • Handcent SMS app(android market)
    • Mr. Number (appbrain)

You can just try them and see if they are helping you out or not, I have found a no of people using the same but then on different carrier.