Thread: .net framework unable to install and shows path/folder is gone missing.

.net framework unable to install and shows path/folder is gone missing.

as I am a programmer, there is a great necessity that I have .net frame work installed in my laptop . but however, my device is not able to install the updates to the specific detail.. Any assistance would be highly appreciated. At the time of uninstall 2.0 and 3.5, it says that the action is not possible , and further say that the path/folder is gone missing.

Re: .net framework unable to install and shows path/folder is gone missing.

I should first make a confirmation of it that which Windows are you making use of?

I am not able to understand the relating matter in your thread. According to me , I suppose that Are you making an attempt to install or uninstall . NET Framework?in addition to this are you not able to uninstall something that hasn't been installed.

Thank you as you took my problem into consideration. And so to add information for your information, I make use of windows xp home edition and i am making attempt to install .net framework and i am unable to find out what .net framework my laptop requests.

According to me, I suppose that The device or system itself doesn't require any .NET framework in any way and nor do XP, however there might be some installed programs that require it. So further, I want to inquire whether, you have any programs that are not working and making some sort of complains regarding missing .NET framework?

According to me, I think that the .net setup got corrupt and therefore its unable to make a install in your clean system. I was also having similar problem and it does take long time for having a setup of .net installed. So its likely that you don’t have any issues with your operating system and I will tell you that there are no problems with windows xp edition and most of the issues occur in windows 7 as it does not take into consideration of those which are of lower versions. But there is no need to upgrade your setup file.