Thread: Ad-Aware 9.6 crashes while updating

Ad-Aware 9.6 crashes while updating

In my computer I have windows Vista operating system and I have recently downloaded Ad-Aware 9.6 and after that I have installed that in my computer and after installing the Ad-Aware 9.6 in my system it has started giving me problem while updating. Whenever it tries to update with large files at that time it crashes.

How to solve this problem?

Re: Ad-Aware 9.6 crashes while updating

As you have mentioned that you are not able to update Ad-Aware 9.6 and that is why I would like to tell you that try to update Ad-Aware 9.6. you have to first download virus definition update file from the internet and after downloading that file you have to apply the updates in your system. Now after applying the updates you have to restart the system and then you have to check whether Ad-Aware 9.6 gets updated successfully or not.

If you still face the same problem after trying above solution then let me know.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. Sometimes this type of problem happens temporary because of server issues but if you face the same problem continuously then you should try to solve this problem by updating the Ad-Aware 9.6 manually. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I have tried to solve this problem by downloading the downloading the update file from the internet and after downloading that ion my system when I tried to apply that also Ad-Aware 9.6 was crashing. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is very frustrating for me. Please help me to solve this problem.

According to me you have to try to solve this problem by removing the Ad-Aware 9.6 completely from your computer and that you have to restart computer and then install Ad-Aware 9.6 in your computer and then your problem will get solved.