Thread: Fixed XP Antivirus 2012 but PC end up with ping.exe and browser redirect

Fixed XP Antivirus 2012 but PC end up with ping.exe and browser redirect

Last week my system got infected with the XP Antivirus 2012 rogue. I didn’t get any removal tool to remove it nor was even the antivirs program capable to clean it. For that reason I had to manually clean it up. For me it appears to be removed because I have checked it twice. But now I am getting slight issues and they are
    • Browser redirecting to Random web page
    • Ping regularly showing up in Task Manager

I think I will need a better or step by step guide to remove it completely. Does anyone know it?

Re: Fixed XP Antivirus 2012 but PC end up with ping.exe and browser redirect

You could use the instructions for manual removal, but we warn you that you are seriously at risk of even more harm to your computer whenever you are doing something wrong. It is strongly recommended to use a decent and updated anti-spyware removal tool that is capable of both XP Antivirus 2012 to discover when to automatically delete you.

You can remove Antivirus XP 2012 using a Spyware Remover. There are many removal tools online. Run malware scans atleast two sequentially and then delete all detected infections. This will ensure all the XP Antivirus 2012 infections are deleted from your computer.

Most likely, Antivirus XP 2012 Virus purchased unknowingly by downloading a malicious executable file. The file is downloaded either from Internet or infected your computer without you knowing everything. Once this particular file that runs on your computer that is infected with Antivirus XP 2012 Virus. The fake XP Antivirus 2012 program was developed specifically to fool you into thinking it is a Windows XP legit. Of course that is unreliable, it is a fraud. The creators of this malware infection like Antivirus XP 2012 that enables you to convince a real antivirus program.

XP Antivirus 2012 is a misleading and moderately sophisticated rogue anti-spyware program that applies the basic fake tricks in this group. Although it describes itself as an efficient virus remover, you should keep in mind that the only virus, you must take away the program itself, since it only reports of unreal infections.

If you have downloaded SpyHunter on Safe Mode, restart your computer in normal mode and reinstall the software. Once you have completed this process successfully, and sets off SpyHunter scan your system. The virus is removed it completely. So it's not done yet, because you have to also worry about the other harmful components on your computer. The files must not remain on your PC, otherwise they may have to download additional malware.

Therefore, perform a full system scan with SpyHunter through and remove all the malware programs that hide on your computer at the moment.