Thread: Not able to install BitDefender 2011 as it gives "no internet connection detected" message even though when connected

Not able to install BitDefender 2011 as it gives "no internet connection detected" message even though when connected

I have recently bought the BitDefender CD Internet Security 2011 in order to install the BitDefender on my computer but then the problem that I am facing now is that when it ask for the license key and after I am entering it then it says “"no internet connection detected" even though I am having the internet connection working, I don’t know what is the actual problem, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out as well??

Re: Not able to install BitDefender 2011 as it gives "no internet connection detected" message even though when connected

I have recently bought the BitDefender CD Internet Security 2011 in order to install the BitDefender on my computer but then the problem that I am facing now is that when it ask for the license key and after I am entering it then it says “"no internet connection detected" even though I am having the internet connection working, I don’t know what is the actual problem, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out as well??
    That’s really weird I will suggest you to better use the Bitdefender 2012 product suite as it has been released by now and I think that it will help you registering without any such problem, I also wanted to add that you will get a FREE upgrade to the latest version as well with the deal and you also get a no of new features and improvements, just try it out and then let me know if you still have the same issue, I think that your problem will be probably solved with the suite. Best of luck

Re: Not able to install BitDefender 2011 as it gives "no internet connection detected" message even though when connected

Yes I have been using the same and I have not yet faced any problem with it. I will suggest you to go through the minimum system requirement for the “Bitdefender Total Security 2012” and make sure that you have it before installing it:
    • Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32 bit) , Vista (SP2), Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1)
    • CPU: 800MHz processor
    • Memory (RAM): 1 GB
    • Minimum hard disk space: 1.8 GB and 800 MB on the system drive as well

You also need to have the below software’s as well:
    • Internet Explorer 7 and higher
    • Yahoo Messenger 8.1 and higher
    • Firefox 3.6 and higher
    • Thunderbird 3.0.4
    • Outlook 2007, 2010
    • Outlook Express and Windows Mail on x86
    • Net framework 3

I will suggest you to first uninstall it using Bitdefender uninstaller and then download the following:

After installing the BitDefender Total Security 2012 you will not have to enter the license key as it will take it automatically during the setup.Hope that helps.

Hey guys I am thankful to you all for your help I have followed the above steps and now I have finally registered it without any issues, Thanks once again.