Thread: bitdefender‘s Torrent Virus Guard Information needed

bitdefender‘s Torrent Virus Guard Information needed

hello everyone I have a trust on bitdefender as it serves to be most efficient antivirus for me as I didn’t occurred with any problems, but I require a few information regarding Torrent Virus Guard powered by Bitdefender,and also wanted to know further that how to configure and make use of it. Can you help me in this case.

Re: bitdefender‘s Torrent Virus Guard Information needed

I have some information regarding this topic as I came from some sites and found that I am able to see BitTorrent Inc. is putting into practice our engines on their own and, as such, are in charge for the implementation and layout of their application. From the configuration scripts I consider it is pretty much able of performing . We almost certainly have a press-release announcing this somewhere, but when we make a consideration of something different , you will have to contact the developers for additional information.

Hey guys, I will say some additional information regarding this case as I came to know, the app seems to appear to keep itself restricted to the utorrent App folder. I will make some type of try in this case. You' will possibly have no troubles with it, as it will be not able to scan anything else that what it receives from utorrent.

Really thanks for those replies. As I came to know from the Malwarecity News and had an additional information regarding this topic. But if there is someone who can make use of it with additional Security Solution installed? In addition with this, I also wanted to know how I will be able to contact developers for additional information?

Hey I got some information as you wished for. According to BitDefender’s free Virus Guard, it is at present part of BitTorrent’s App Studio, and is accessible to BitTorrent’s 80 million users. Virus Guard promptly scans torrents previous to they are launched, in addition to this, it will flag several potential threats if it locates; and it can be said that it gives users in an efficient manner an chance to have a deletion of torrents previous to they can do any damage.

Yes, as after reading the whole process and after this replies , I am finding some interest in downloading it. But the question is from where I will be able to I download its offline installer? Can you suggest some means to do so. It will be really helpful for me.