Thread: Desktop with Strange Advertisement due to Bitdefender Total Security 2011

Desktop with Strange Advertisement due to Bitdefender Total Security 2011

hello friends, I always do most of the work on internet and there were no problems with my internet, but when I made a connection to the internet a strange advertisement seemed to appear on my desktop! I am unable to close it and i am not able to find its process. So here I am also able to see only lone thing , is a new task called Navigate Complete which seems to appear in Task Manager.

So according to my configurations which toy will consider, I have Windows XP and Bitdefender Total Security 2011. And Both of these are working fine in my case, but i have this irritating image on my desktop. Are you able to provide me some help regarding this. I also want you to say that at the time of clicking on Show Desktop it disappears but after i open a window it comes once more.thanks.

Re: Desktop with Strange Advertisement due to Bitdefender Total Security 2011

Hey according to me, I will suggest that you you should update your trial version as it seems to be has expired. If you have a valid license key, you will be able to renew it and after this I think you will not occur with any extra problems in future. Hope you got the valid license key, and if you don’t have it you should visit the official site of that antivirus.

I am also of the similar problem. I just recently discovered a problem with my desktop. I failed to remember to update yesterday and did it just following logging in and maybe it’s the update. According to me, I just hope the next one will have a repair on it, but if someone knows the reason behind this please let us know about it.

I'm having a Bitdefender with trial version. I was sincerely taking into account buying Bitdefender for myself, until these days. I mean daily irritating popups at the time of a trial period I am just confused with what to do. But an commercial add for complete dissimilar product is absurd. But not being able to close the window is improper.

Sincerely, this thing has been sitting in the corner of my monitor for the last some time and it just feels me irritating. After having a press on the X simply opens the advertisement in my web browser. it seems that someone, is reporting similar kind of problem and it's not fixed yet, I think uninstall Bitdefender will only solve my problem.

You may be acquiring some kind of virus or malware in your system. Please uninstall the antivirus and have another installation of superior antivirus. Take into account that the new antivirus should be of upgraded one. And don’t have a install of both antiviruses as it might slow down your PC. If you are having certain issues with your advertisement appaeri8ng on your desktop then you need to be premium user in my sense and there will be no further problems in future.

Hello friends, I need to tell you and save your time by suggesting some tips for your license key,
    1. Initially, you should Open your installed product
    2. Then you will appear to see a 'License Info' button. Click on it.
    3. You should now enter your license key
    4. You will appear to see a 'Register Now' button. Click on it.
    5. Then finally enter the key you have.