Thread: How to connect two Offices located in another city

How to connect two Offices located in another city

Hi friends, I am planning to connect the office which is in another city, so that I can mange my works and business and also improve the communication between the offices. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion for connecting the office then please let me know. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: How to connect two Offices located in another city

According to my information the first steps for this procedure is well planning as per your requirement and expectations. So there is the need to make the plan and the list of plan that you have to follow for these huge changes in the mode of communication. This is the best ideas and the way to setup the communication between the long distance companies.

The best way that I have used for the connection between the offices that may you can also used to get the best way of the communication.
    • So make the connection in such a way that, by dialing the dial basic extensions you can possible to make the phone in another part of the state.
    • Make the use of the help desk calls from the specific office in another part of the state, and make the presence of help desk phones ring in both offices.
    • And beside this try t make the connection of the offices in such a way that the data security will be private and well protected.

The thing which you have to make sure while you planning for making the connection between the offices is that, whether this offices is under the same internet provider. Because (MPLS) Multiprotocol Label Switching is a good start for having the high-performance telecommunications networks. And also there in the communication you must have to maintain the voice quality. The voice or any of the data is not to be corrupted or affect by the Noise during the transmission from the sender to the receiver. So this are the thing that you must have to maintain.

This type of the connection is totally depends on the condition that you want to use, that means to say if you are linking two private networks together then you must have to make the use of the Virtual Private Network (VPN) and whether it is non-private network. So for that you have to purchase a managed VPN service from a service provider, so that the provider would take care of allowing the offices to communicate without any unauthorized folk’s in. so there are the need to have this type of the connection is that the LAN has to be connected with each others. So for that you just have to pay for the configuration and maintenance of the network by the service provider on monthly or the yearly based as per your need and requirement.

According to my suggestion if your sites already have broadband Internet accesses then you can easily implement a VPN yourself, so for that you just have to purchase two firewall devices one for each office. And then you have to configure the Firewall to establish an IPsec tunnel with each other. So that each of the device is configured in such a way that it make the communication with each other using this tunnel.

I just want to know which Firewall is best for making the communication between the two different nodes and also I just want to know the quickest way for the communication to have the best interoperability, so if you have any ideas for this then please let me know. I am waiting for valuable suggestion.

I just want to know which Firewall is best for making the communication between the two different nodes and also I just want to know the quickest way for the communication to have the best interoperability, so if you have any ideas for this then please let me know. I am waiting for valuable suggestion.
    There are many firewall vendors to provide the wide range of devices that you can make the use as per your requirement. You can also have the firewall functionality from the router vendors which you can make use for the VPN connections. And if the routers are fixed there at two locations for using the Internet connections then this approach may be the quickest for making the connection between the two different networks. However this is recommended to make the use of the two devices from the same manufacturer.

I would suggest you to make the installation of vpn capable routers between these two different offices and then create a site to site vpn. This is one of the continual up network connection. So for that you can make the use of the Sonicwall for this.