Thread: xbox live vs. PS network

xbox live vs. PS network

Hello friends, which is the best to play the game xbox live or the PS network. I just wanted to know that which is the best among itself to play games online. I have seen one of my friend who was playing the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, he was able to play it nicely on the Xbox live, but when he played the same game on the PS network then the game was been lagging. He is using the TalkTalk broadband, so i don't think that it might problem with the internet. So what you think about it. Thank you.

Re: xbox live vs. PS network

Yes it is not been the problem of the internet but the difference is that the PS network is for the free and Xbox live is not. The PSN is the only place where most of the user goes and get the game and play. They say that you get what you pay for which is true for the internet-based multiplayer networks.

The Talktalk broadband is not good broadband, i have come across many problem with that, i would suggest you that suggest your friend to move to the Virgin broadband where he will get the best packages for the game and it will not experience any lag game. I have heard about the MW3 that there server were been hacked by the hackers due to that it is giving the problem to the players to play it properly. If the server is been worked and got back to normal then it will not get the problem again. Between Xbox live and PS network i will vote for the Xbox live, i have experience it playing on the live. I have take a plan of £5 for a period of month and played the games, it was simply the best to have it, i would suggest you also to move live.

I do not why are the people using the broadband of the TalkTalk company, there are plenty of complaints about it and they do not give proper service to the customer. There are people who have send some of the feedback to the company, I am using the virgin on 50mb which is the best and also you can try it, it not get the problem while playing game online. You can get plenty of the user on the PS network as it is the free and where you check the Xbox live you will get the true game lovers on it. I am playing on PS network.

I would say that the Xbox live is the best and also better place to play online game, on the PSN there are many of the problem and also games lags a lot which is not good to play the game.

I was thinking to go on any one of it but i was not getting the perfect idea that on which site i should go for should go the Xbox live or for PSN, so can people tell me that what will be the best for me and also i have not played any of the online game.

You are playing for the first time then you better go for the XBOX LIVE, where you can play the game but you have purchase it to play over there, without that you will not be able to play the games, if you go to the PS network then you will be get games and also free of registration then you will play with the lagging it. So you do not wanted to play the lag game then you better go for live.

There is one difference that i would like to tell that you will be not able to get the chat option in the PSN where it is possible on the Xbox live and also one more thing i would like to add that the Xbox live is very much better then compare to the PSN, you will get the feeling when try to play on both.

I do not agree with it, PSN is the best and i am playing the games from many years and did not get a single problem, the lagging issue occurs due to the server down of any particular game, like it was happen with the MW3, whose server was been hacked by the hacker. So there is no problem with the PSN it is the best and none of the game lags. There is also one more reason of the lagging it is that when using its browser and online store.

The main advantage of the PSN is that is allow all the user of the PS3 to play the game for free and there is no need to buy any sort of the package for ir, like you have to do it for the Xbox live. I agree that the game lags in PSN but it is the best to play the game.

I would say that the Xbox live is the best and also you will not get the problem, so you go for the live not for the PSN, if you go then to PSN then you will be not able to play properly.