Thread: Is Huawei STP deport unsolicited data??

Is Huawei STP deport unsolicited data??

I want to use Huawei STp on my network with telnet but i have one query. Is this Huawei STp helps to deport or discard unsolicited data on not?? Any experience or knowledge is helpful for me. I have subscriber of the one local operator and i don't want to get the unsolicited data from the other local operator. So, i wish that Huawei STp works to fix issue. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Is Huawei STP deport unsolicited data??

A host in a group sends an unsolicited leave group message to inform various kinds of schemes and so many other thing. Its helpful for you to get the best kind of connections and data plan on this network. Hence i would be say to you for simply use such kind of data plan and check its result. Its well for you. Don't try to deport this data.

The SMS block or SMS firewall feature of Huawei STP helps to restrict such unsolicited data. With the help of this, we can deport SMSC GT address. It checks GT address and if it different from the own local operator address, it immediately discard it. Hence, its no problem for using the Huawei STP to deport unsolicited data.

You can also configure network to deport all SMS from other local operator SMSC address using Huawei STP. Huawei STP provide such deporting other local operator address. Hence configure your network and check its result. you can get desired output.

The S3300 provides multiple security measures to protect information security. WHile its main advantage is it supports strict learning of ARP entries. It directly discards invalid packets that do not match binding entries. SO with the help of this, we can deport such unsolicited data. Its well for you . The S3300 capable to run on Huawei patented lightning technology. Thus, you can simply use it on your network. Its well for avoiding any such result.