Thread: Intel Advanced-N 6230 MiniPCIe 802.11n and Bluetooth miniPCIe Card is not working properly

Intel Advanced-N 6230 MiniPCIe 802.11n and Bluetooth miniPCIe Card is not working properly

I have recently bought an Intel Advanced-N 6230 MiniPCIe 802.11n and Bluetooth miniPCIe Card and I am having problem with it and it is that WLAN part is working fine here but then the Bluetooth is not working, I don’t know what is the issue all about. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well??

Re: Intel Advanced-N 6230 MiniPCIe 802.11n and Bluetooth miniPCIe Card is not working properly

I have recently bought an Intel Advanced-N 6230 MiniPCIe 802.11n and Bluetooth miniPCIe Card and I am having problem with it and it is that WLAN part is working fine here but then the Bluetooth is not working, I don’t know what is the issue all about. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well??
    Before I suggest you something about it, I just want you to make sure that you are having the latest ProSet drivers for both Bluetooth Drivers as well as Wireless LAN but then if you are having the same problem even after having then, just check in the device manager and see if you are able to find out the Bluetooth entry or not and also check in the tray for the Bluetooth icon, Just check it out and then let me know what you get.

Re: Intel Advanced-N 6230 MiniPCIe 802.11n and Bluetooth miniPCIe Card is not working properly

Yes I am having the latest ProSet drivers for Bluetooth Drivers as well as Wireless LAN but then it is still not working for me, I have checked in the device manager but then I am not able to find out any Bluetooth entry and other than this there is no unknown devices as well, as far as I remember it is in the same was as it was before installing the drivers, I doubt that they have been actually installed. Other than this I have also checked out in the tray but then I am not getting the Bluetooth icon, is there any other solution that I can try out.

I was having the same problem, I mean even I have installed the driver for the same but then I was not getting any instance of the driver in the device manager as well as in the tray. I have now solved the problem and if you want then you can try out the same, just go in to the start and then type Bluetooth in the search and after that I clicked on add Bluetooth device and after that It started working without any problem. Just check it out and then let me know if it is working for you or not.

Hey thanks for the same and it is working for me as well, but then I just wanted to know that why is it not being displayed in the device manager or in the tray??? I am happy that I have finally got it work with your solution and I really appreciate your help.