Thread: Where can I have dashboard software for Huawei E169 3g modem

Where can I have dashboard software for Huawei E169 3g modem

Hi, is there anybody know from where i can get the dashboard software for the 3G modem i have mentioned in the title? I am using very older version and because of that i think i am not getting the expected speed with the hardware. Thus any suggestion concerning this will be appreciated.

Re: Where can I have dashboard software for Huawei E169 3g modem

Have you tried searching this thing on their official website? Because i don’t think downloading software from any other website will be worth. Along thus first of all you should search on the their official website.

Though i am agree with the above user as if possible you should first try to search over there, but still if suppose you are not getting it from there then simply you can download it from here as well.

Have you tried searching this thing on their official website? Because i don’t think downloading software from any other website will be worth. Along thus first of all you should search on the their official website.
    Hey thanks for the suggestion as I have downloaded the software and it works fine but still official stie still sucks, because i have tried searching this thing over there for more than 3 to 4 hours but couldn’t found any software from there. apart from that can you please guys let me know from where can i have dashboard for E153 modem? Because one of my friend is having this model and he too doesn’t find any such software yet.