Thread: How to Enable/disable SIP ALG option in ADSL HG520 router?

How to Enable/disable SIP ALG option in ADSL HG520 router?

Hi, i have ADSL HG520 router installed in my resident but don’t know how can i enable or disable SIP ALG option by default? As the title implies please let me know How to Enable/disable SIP ALG option in the router, any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: How to Enable/disable SIP ALG option in ADSL HG520 router?

Hi, i have ADSL HG520 router installed in my resident but don’t know how can i enable or disable SIP ALG option by default? As the title implies please let me know How to Enable/disable SIP ALG option in the router, any suggestion will be appreciated.
    Even i don’t know exactly how we could enable or disable this thing in the router but still one thing i would recommend you over here is to go through the user manual must have given to you for the router you have. I am hoping as they must have explained all this option for the router.

ok that’s fine like you wanted to enabled and disable this feature but still what exactly you have to do by enabling this feature?

See whenever you enable the feature in the router you’ll be able to configure,
    • ALG and NAT

• ALG and the Firewall

• FTP

• H.323

• RTP

And many other settings. So see if you wanted to configure any of the following service then you should mentioned it so that I could assist you further with quite précised information.

there could be some settings regarding the same, don’t you find any in the settings section? Apart from that first of all you should make sure whether the router that you are using is SIP ALG enabled or not. because if not then you’ll not be able to enable this feature so disabling it is just out of my mind.

Any if you wanted to confirmed about the same then you can contact the tech support of the product manufacturer and they will help you with this problem.

I would like to recommend you that you should get the PDF file from the LINK i have mentioned and in that you’ll get all the information regarding the option you have mentioned.