Thread: Does IP connections Constantly blocked in China

Does IP connections Constantly blocked in China

I used Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware software on my windows 7 Ultimate OS. Now i found that some important problem with this antimalware. When i try to access Chinese site, i get notifications from MBAM that IP connections Constantly blocked in China. I don't know its brief introduction but need some expert advice about such issue. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware only shows that message. I've scanned my computer with several different software but non of the other gives any such notifications. Can anyone also got such type of indications. Thanks in advance.

Re: Does IP connections Constantly blocked in China

For fixing this issue, use simple process here. Just go to Start-> Run and type msconfig on it. Press enter. It shows MSConfig windows. Hit Startup tab. Unselect Internet Download Manager option on it. FInally choose Apply and OK button. Restart your windows 7 and check same thing. I hope it works to fix your complicated problem. Then you can't receive such type of notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjork View Post
    For fixing this issue, use simple process here. Just go to Start-> Run and type msconfig on it. Press enter. It shows MSConfig windows. Hit Startup tab. Unselect Internet Download Manager option on it. FInally choose Apply and OK button. Restart your windows 7 and check same thing. I hope it works to fix your complicated problem. Then you can't receive such type of notifications.
    You can also try to uninstall or disable this program. Then locate what happen when you open same site. If you got it, definately such site is block your IP connections. Its not possible to get such site content. WHile if you can able to acees it after disanbling MBAM. Use it temporary. Then perform software update task on your windows 7. This is well for you to fix such pop up message.

Yes, i try this simple process. I also faced such issue. I first do the disabling MBAM program on my system and just try to access it. I was able to access the same chinese site. Now i unistall this antimalware. Then i will try to get the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware software. I hope latest version of this antimalwrae doesn't give any kind of such wrong message.

Same problem here. I simply try to download and run SystemLook software on my win 7. SystemLook is a little utility used to find file, folders, reg keys etc. I used it and in result i found that the output comes up in positively. Now there is no such type of virus or wrong message comes up on my system. You can also do this process and check its result. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhuvana21 View Post
    Same problem here. I simply try to download and run SystemLook software on my win 7. SystemLook is a little utility used to find file, folders, reg keys etc. I used it and in result i found that the output comes up in positively. Now there is no such type of virus or wrong message comes up on my system. You can also do this process and check its result. This is well for you.
    You can also try to disable the malwarebytes antimalware software update option. It may be possible that such online update makse issue. Then disable this online update option. After that scan your system and remove any virus that present on it. You can also choose quick scan option in that. Use it and check its output by trying to access same chinese site. I hope you can access it very well.

If still you found such issue on your system, you can simply try to contact the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware official site. They explain you more about it. Said them your real issue and on what way you are trying to access these chinese site. Its well for getting the quality based result for solving your problem.