Thread: Can i use Norton Internet Security and Malwarebytes at same time in my computer

Can i use Norton Internet Security and Malwarebytes at same time in my computer

Hi friends I am using computer in which I am using windows vista operating system. I am using Norton Internet Security 2011. Now I am looking to install Malwarebytes proin my computer but before installing the Malwarebytes pro in my PC I would like to know that is it good idea to have two real time Security scanner at one computer? Please help me with this.

Re: Can i use Norton Internet Security and Malwarebytes at same time in my computer

if i am not wrong Malwarebytes is not antivirus but it is antimalware software. As far as running MBAM and Norton together is concern then you can use both the together. While using MBAM and Norton together if you get any problem then you should add the MBAM files in ignore list of your antivirus.

Re: Can i use Norton Internet Security and Malwarebytes at same time in my computer

Yes I am also using MBAM with the Norton antivirus and I when I started using both together at that time I had some conflicts and after that I have searched the solution on the internet regarding this and I came to know that I have to set exclusions for the MBAM and after that I have open the Norton antivirus in my computer and then I have set the exclusion for MBAB and after doing that my problem get solved. i think you should also try the same solution and after that l let me know what the result is.

If you want to set the exclusion for the malwarebytes antimalware in the Norton antivirus then you have to follow these steps.

First you have to open the Norton Internet Security and after opening the Norton internet security you have to click on the setting. After that you have to click on the computer setting and then click on the extend button of the Configure. Now after that you have to click on the add in Items to Exclude from Auto-Protect and SONAR section. After that you have to browse the folder and add the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. After that click on the OK. You have to perform the same steps for adding the Malwarebytes, mbam.sys and mbamswissarmy.sys. after doing that apply the setting and then you will not get any problem.

I have performed the steps in Norton antivirus and after that save that setting and then all the problem gets solved. My computer works fine now. Sometimes when I open Malwarebytes and scan my computer at that time It crashes.

Please help me to solve this problem.

It looks like problem is with the Malware bytes in your computer and you have to first uninstall the Malwarebytes from your computer and after uninstalling the Malwarebytes you have to reboot the computer and then you have to install malwarebytes again in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

If you have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the malwarebytes in your computer and after that also if same problem is occurring in your computer then you have to download the latest malwarebytes from the internet and after downloading the latest malware bytes from the internet you have to install in your PC and then check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I have uninstalled the Malwarebytes from my PC and after uninstalling the malwarbytes from my computer I have reboot the computer and then I have installed the Malwarebytes again in my computer and after reinstalling the malwarwebyts in my computer all the problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.