Thread: Getting error "PROGRAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE"

Getting error "PROGRAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE"

HI, i have installed malwarebyte anti –malware program in my machine and everything were working perfectly before some days. But yesterday i got the error as mentioned in the title from the malwarebyte program but still i am not able to get it exactly as which file cannot be found and where is it located? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Getting error "PROGRAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE"

I haven’t ever gotten any such error ever before thus i am not that sure about the same but still when you are getting this error?

Can you please let me know what exactly you do and subsequently you are getting this error, in fact it would be better if you specify the screen shots of the same so that i could assist you in better way.

I think you should try to run any registry cleaning software in your machine and get the registry fixed, because according to me this could be happening because of the incorrect registry entries itself. And along with that you should also make sure whether you haven’t installed any other antivirus program as well, because if so then let me tell you as you’ll not be able to run both of them at the same time rather you must have to uninstall any of the one and then only you can try anything else.

I haven’t ever gotten any such error ever before thus i am not that sure about the same but still when you are getting this error?

Can you please let me know what exactly you do and subsequently you are getting this error, in fact it would be better if you specify the screen shots of the same so that i could assist you in better way.
    See I have mentioned the picture below so that you can have better idea about the problem.

once I was also getting the same kind of problem because of this program and when i searched about the same i came to know that there is a patch file available that we can downloaded for the this anti malware.

And i would like to recommend you that you should download the same file from here.

once you get the file just extract it and run the program which will erase the rules.ref file and then force an update to replace the file. While running the file ensure to run the file as Administrator by right clicking the file and selecting "Run as Administrator" if using Vista or Windows 7 or else you may get some other problems with the same.

thanks for the suggestion dude, but i think you haven’t made out as i am not using windows 7 as the picture shows windows XP, thus the above mentioned solution was not helpful though? Is there any other solution for this older operating systems?

Otherwise i have decided to send an email to support team and see what they are saying about the same, and i hope they could help me with the same.

Thanks for the suggestion dude, but i think you haven’t made out as i am not using windows 7 as the picture shows windows XP, thus the above mentioned solution was not helpful though? Is there any other solution for this older operating systems?

Otherwise i have decided to send an email to support team and see what they are saying about the same, and i hope they could help me with the same.
    I don’t know what could be the problem over here, but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to Download and run mbam-clean.exe and see whether you are getting the same problem or not.