Thread: Windows 7 Antivirus 2012 has disabled all the EXE

Windows 7 Antivirus 2012 has disabled all the EXE

Hi, i am pursuing very huge problem with the machine as Like most viruses of its type, it has disables all browser programs, anti-virus , all exe files. On top of that, it begins in safe mode, so I can't even for the time being deal with it by running in safe mode and using msconfig to continue it from auto-startup the next time I boot. This simply means at present i have no way of getting online from my computer to get the malwarebytes downloaded to my machine or anything that might help even quarantine this thing, let alone remove it. And as the program have already disabled all the EXE’s thus i am having problem with installing any file. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Windows 7 Antivirus 2012 has disabled all the EXE

I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned so that you can have idea about the problem you are having and you might get some sort of resolution from the same.

After removing XP antivirus 2012 Trojan few of the programs not working

AND
    Malware bytes broke all file association in windows 7

Have you attempted with the exeHelper on your machine? because it may help you with the same, i am not sure but still you should at least do that first.

Have you attempted with the exeHelper on your machine? because it may help you with the same, i am not sure but still you should at least do that first.
    I have already tried this thing, but still i am not able to get it run however. Because the very crucial thing is like I am not able to even install any program in the machine or else i could install the malware byte in the machine and get the rid out of it. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

I have already tried this thing, but still i am not able to get it run however. Because the very crucial thing is like I am not able to even install any program in the machine or else i could install the malware byte in the machine and get the rid out of it. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.
    You can have solution over here, like from when you have started gotten problem on the same? Because see according to me you should try the system restore in your machine and notice whether you are pursuing the same thing or not. Because once you restore the OS all the previous files will be recovered and the one that might causing the problem will be deleted from the machine.

But once you succeeded with the same, you should first install this malware byte in the PC so that whenever you got any such problem you can simply scan the machine at least.

I don’t think you can have any other way left if suppose the above restoration wont worked. Thus according to me it would be better if you get the windows reinstalled in your machine.