Thread: While scanning Malwarebytes freezes

While scanning Malwarebytes freezes

In my computer I have windows vista operating system and I have Avira antivirus in my computer. I have also installed malwarebytes in my computer. Whenever I start scanning in the malwarebytes at that time it freezes. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is really frustrating for. If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: While scanning Malwarebytes freezes

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your computer and as you have said that you are using Avira antivirus in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first set the Exclusions for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in Avira and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If you don’t know about how to set the Exclusions for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in Avira then I will help you with that. To set the Exclusions for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in Avira you have to first open the Avira in your computer and then you have to select the local protection. Now after doing that you have to click on the guard and then open the configuration. Now after that you have to select the export mode option click on the plus sign to expand the list. After doing that you have to select the exceptions. Now open the browse window from the Processes to be omitted by the Guard and then double click on the mbam.exe file from malwarebytes folder the and then add it.

After trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Yes I will also suggest you the same solution. By setting the Exclusions for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in Avira can help you to solve this issue. I was also having the same problem and then I have also tried the same solution and then y problem get solved I think you should also try this solution and then your problem might get solved.

I have read the solution provided by you and after that I have Set Exclusions for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in Avira by doing your given steps and after setting the Exclusions for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in Avira also I get the same problem. I have also tried to solution on the internet and after that also problem doesn’t get solved.

Is there any other way to solve this issue? Please help me with it.

I will suggest toy uninstall the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from your computer and after uninstalling the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to install the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware again and after installing the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after trying this your problem will get solved.

If reinstalling the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in your computer dos not solve this problem then download the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware installation file from the internet and then you have to install the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware again and then your problem will get solved.