Thread: Want to get rid of this popup messages in avira antivirus

Want to get rid of this popup messages in avira antivirus

As I’m using the avira antivirus in my laptop but from past few weeks I’m noticing that the message pop ups regarding the update the and so I want to get rid of the message which pop ups every regular interval. So I would like to know how can I block those pop up messages coming from the installed avira antivirus.

Here are the messages which I get the from the system tray

Re: Want to get rid of this popup messages in avira antivirus

Even .. I’m having the same problem regarding the pop ups messages in the avira antivirus, what I see is that the it shows the message which really disturbs me while doing any work. So I would like to know from where I can disable the message forever. So that it does not annoys me in the near future.

If you want to disable the pop up messages displaying then for this you cannot disable the messages as it is the part of the avira antivirus. To keep you reminding about the regular updates you have to do or is left to do. So only thing you can do is just avoid it by clicking it on the cancel button from the window pane.

I don’t understand why do you want to disable the option that gives you messages regarding the updates, as this message helps you to get to know that you have to update. So I think it is better you keep enable those messages which pop ups so that you can get to know regarding this.

As even I’m using the same antivirus for myself and it is really helpful for me so I can update my antivirus when it is required.

If you want to avoid the message that pop ups from your avira antivirus you can do one thing is that you should try to get updates. By doing this you will have two benefits, one is that you will get the latest updates which will protect you from the dangerous virus harming your computer and the other thing is that you will get rid of the pop up messages.