Thread: Avira keeps triggering false positive even it is submitted

Avira keeps triggering false positive even it is submitted

HI, i am having problem with the antivirus software i have installed in my PC, as Last week I surrendered reports of a false positive that's being triggered while users of your software visit website.

And this was verified as a false positive and the analysis result suggests that:
    “The file '52143e53.vir' has been determined to be 'FALSE POSITIVE'.”

But still the thing is like i used to keep getting this detection and it seems like Avira's VDF versions are sequential then it looks like discovery hasn't been detached at all. Any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: Avira keeps triggering false positive even it is submitted

Yeah i have heard about this problem but still this is happening only after updating the antivirus program thus, i can say that this should be a bug only in the newer rather most recent version. Anyways can you please let me know which version you have installed or updated in your machine?

I am not sure about this but it might be possible as there could be some option to get the false positive disable so that you’ll not get the further notification.

I think you should have a glance at Scanner and Guard section so that you can simply add the exceptions for the false positive.

Yeah i have heard about this problem but still this is happening only after updating the antivirus program thus, i can say that this should be a bug only in the newer rather most recent version. Anyways can you please let me know which version you have installed or updated in your machine?
    I was also thinking about the same as this should a bug only, because i have manually removed that detection from virus definition file (VDF). Anyways i am running v.7.11.18.225 in my PC.

I think this newer version are next to worthless really, because i have tried the one that you have mentioned and along with that i have also tried the most recent one that’s v.7.11.18.233 and having almost same problem with the software. In fact because of this only i am about to change the antivirus software in the machine, because this is ridiculous. When i was find a way to get the false positive disable then also i couldn’t find any such option as well.