Thread: Windows 7 prompting for avira antivirus to be reinstalled

Windows 7 prompting for avira antivirus to be reinstalled

HI, i have PC running windows 7 and recently i have installed the above mentioned antivirus in the machine but don’t know what could be the problem but whenever i reboot the machine i used to get the prompt everyday to reinstall Avira. Is there anybody having similar problem with this antivirus? What is going on any idea?

re: Windows 7 prompting for avira antivirus to be reinstalled

See this is quite wired thing you have mentioned in fact, it is quite difficult to make sure what could be the problem over here. Anyways with the notification from the windows are you getting any message about any error or something? Because if yes then it would be better if you specify it over here so that i could assist you further regarding the same.

I would say that's excessively awful. I believe this version is still half-baked or somewhat like that....I really like Avira particularly when it comes to detection. I'll go back to APSS v10 in the intervening time. Friends at the office whom I nagged about the 2012 version have looked the other method because of this bad image that simply means they too had it. I hope even the Proactive will step-up. Along this line, does the new 2012 firewall permit termination of a connection? Is there anybody knows about the same?

See this is quite wired thing you have mentioned in fact, it is quite difficult to make sure what could be the problem over here. Anyways with the notification from the windows are you getting any message about any error or something? Because if yes then it would be better if you specify it over here so that i could assist you further regarding the same.
    See i have mentioned the Image below so that you could understood well, because it is quite large to write and in fact difficult to understand as well.

I was also getting the same problem because of this antivirus and i have previously informed Avira about this dilemma but sorry to say still there is no any answer comes yet from there side.

have you ever tried to reinstall the antivirus in your machine? if not then you should do that once and see what exactly you are getting?

have you ever tried to reinstall the antivirus in your machine? if not then you should do that once and see what exactly you are getting?
    Yeah i have already tried to uninstall/re-install but it was the same, even after auto-update and with manual update as well. i think this should be consider as bug only, because whenever i have tried searching about the solution regarding the same the only thing that i can see over here is like everyone is looking for the solution only. In fact many of them have reported this issue to the avira as well.

Yeah i have already tried to uninstall/re-install but it was the same, even after auto-update and with manual update as well. i think this should be consider as bug only, because whenever i have tried searching about the solution regarding the same the only thing that i can see over here is like everyone is looking for the solution only. In fact many of them have reported this issue to the avira as well.
    Yeah exactly you can see it as a bug itself, when i had made contact to them i came to know that Avira knows this issue and it's previously reported as bug itself, but Avira requires the application dumps from the crashing event. Furthermore they tell me as this is actually under process to resolve, lets see when we get solution, i’ll update the thread once i get the solution.