Thread: After completing the scanning process Avira 2012 restarts

After completing the scanning process Avira 2012 restarts

I my computer I have recently installed windows 7 operating system and I have also installed Avira antivirus in my computer. Now after completing the scanning my computer from the Avira antivirus I get a pop-up window and then when I click on OK at that time it restars the computer. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: After completing the scanning process Avira 2012 restarts

It looks like this problem has occurred because of the corrupt installation. I will suggest you to first open the contro panel in your computer and then you have to uninstall the Avira antivirus from your computer. Now after uninstalling the avira antivirus from your computer you have to restart the computer. Now after rebooting the PC you have to install the Avira antivirus in your computer and after installing the Avira antivirus again you have to perform the full system scan again and then you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I am suggesting you this solution because I was also facing the same problem and after that I have reinstalled the Avira antivirus in my computer and after reinstalling the Avira antivirus in my PC my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

Re: After completing the scanning process Avira 2012 restarts

I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by updating the Avira antivirus in your computer. First update the Avira antivirus in your computer and after updating the Avira antivirus in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.