Thread: How to disable Avast completely?

How to disable Avast completely?

I have disabled the Avast permanently but then also I can see that there is AvastSvc.exe running all the times in my system. I am not able to understand that what is the purpose of this process. I tried to end that process but I found that it starts running again. Please give me more information about this process. This is not affecting the performance of the computer but I really don’t like some program running in my computer without any reason.

Re: How to disable Avast completely?

Here are tow things that I wish to recommend you:

• Take advantage of the TuneUp Utilities to find the cause of the problem. This Often helps many of the users.
    • Upgrade to avast! Service. Updates can be found on the website of the manufacturer.

Ti solve the problem of the AvastSvc.exe process it make sense to rely on proven tools, especially as they are usually free. Security Task Manager shows you the exact information as to AvastSvc.exe file, which is active on your computer. To find out whether it is the original file or a Trojan. AvastSvc ca n be also detected directly by the Spyware Doctor, however it is in your file AvastSvc.exe spyware or adware. The Registry Booster in the registry errors can also be associated with the AvastSvc.exe.

You can use any of these to get this solve:

• Security Task Manager shows all running processes in Windows, including hidden functions (eg. the keyboard or browser monitoring, autostart entries, etc..) A value assigned to the security risk indicates the probability that the process is a potential spyware, malware, keylogger or trojan.
    • Spyware Doctor is also a good one to remove the spyware and other malfunctioning processes from your computer.
    • Registry Booster helps you to scan, repair or clean your computer.

You have just disabled that and not uninstalled. So this is going to be there in the task manager. So if you wish to completely remove that then just uninstall that from your computer from the control panel and that will solve the problem for you.

Avastsvc.exe is Avast Home Service that not only is responsible for updating Avast every 4 hours (Avast defined time for updates) but also takes care of protective shields, mainly the network and email. Being so, you should download and send data to your PC and web navigation according to that. I hope that this will help you to understand better about this process and you should not remove that if that is not causing any problem.

If you don't want to use the Avast security then the best thing that you can do is to uninstall the Avast from your computer and this will solve the problem for you.