Thread: Cant get DrayTek Router setting

Cant get DrayTek Router setting

I have a DrayTek wireless router TEW423BRP.el case is that it shows me a good wireless network and all good, but when I connect the modem to browse internet will not let me navigate, and the case is in my house we have 3 laptops and q is the only way for them to navigate the Internet is using internet connection sharing from my computer, being this connected directly to the moden, and the only function q makes the wireless router is the network connection between the other pcs.

Re: Cant get DrayTek Router setting

enter the router's configuration page and verify that Gateway is taking, it is safer not have default gateway, put the adsl modem IP as a gateway and you have to run. long as the PC see each other and the only thing missing is surf the internet.

the router must be integrated and can connect to the Internet. Perhaps the IP address is wrong. Talk to your ISP to confirm.

I have a connection, with which I installed a one-port router, the Draytek. Anyway, today I found offline. After looking though the router settings and conclude that everything was fine, I went back to factory settings and still could not get connected. I tried directly connecting the computer to the one-port router, and unplugging the Draytek and I managed to connect without problems (Thus concludes that the router is going bad). If someone could help me to relocate the two routers in operation, would be very grateful.

When we speak of one-port router modem you mean a non-ordinary? because the only ono-port router that has wi-fi are. Look at the Draytek will have a little button that puts Factory Reset behind which you have held down, disconnecting the power and pressed while reconnecting to the current and Solot after about 10 seconds, so the router will reset to the factory settings.

Normally routers is already neutral factory configured dynamic IP is the protocol used by cable providers. Once connected everything (the modem to the router and the router to the PC) are turned off both, and the modem lights continucación, expect about 60 seconds and then turn on the router, wait several seconds. On the computer network adapter TCP / IP properties to obtain IP leave it dynamic. The logic is that you already have an Internet connection, but otherwise will have to configure the router.