Thread: Getting "New Network Detected" error message

Getting "New Network Detected" error message

while i switch on desktop For several months I get this message: I find it strange that detects a new network when there is only one router at home and my computer does not have wifi, and more strange. anyone have any solution for this?

Re: Getting "New Network Detected" error message

you have to set the security level which applies to network firewall because Your PC is attempting to connect to a new network. Firewall protection lets you to apply dissimilar levels of security for networks, based on the type of network. If it is local network, firewall protection lets you to share folders with other PCs on the network. Firewall apply more restrictive security level to stop unnecessary access to your PC.

here i have some steps which may be helpful for you to set the level of network security:

1. First of all just click OK to notification.
    2. After that state the name you wish to identify the new network.
    3. Then state the new network is detected is a network is private or a public network.
    4. After that click on OK.

If you need a firewall protection level of security set to the networks without asking, click Enable automatic mode networks.

Whenever you connect your computer to a new zone (network), a special notification will pop up. The top of the notice a brief description of the network indicating the IP-address and subnet mask.

In assigning Internet in stealth mode status will be permitted only allows network activity initiated by the user or program that allowed such activity. Practically, this means that your computer becomes "invisible" to the external environment. At the same time to work on the Internet this mode has no effect. Network with a high degree of risk when working in a computer is subject to any possible type of threat. This status is also recommended that you choose for networks not protected by any anti-virus programs, firewalls, filters, etc. If you choose this status ensures maximum security for your computer in the area.

Local area network is recommended for zones with an average risk factor (for example, corporate LANs). Trusted network is only recommended for absolutely safe, in your opinion, the zone in which your computer is not subject to attacks and attempts to gain access to the data.

it turns out the window "Select the type of network AVG Firewall", writes: There was a new network. Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller. New or not assigned to the network adapter was found on the Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller. Select the location of the current network:
    1. The public network (one computer)
    2. Directly, via a wired or wireless router.
    3. Part of a domain (domain)

is checked in the "Remember my choice as a network of 2". Has not been faced with such issues before. I would be grateful for the clear explanation and find a solution to the problem.