Thread: Error message 'There was a problem sending a command to the Program' in Internet Explorer 9

Error message 'There was a problem sending a command to the Program' in Internet Explorer 9

i am using windows 7 operating system, and the default browser with it, internet explorer9. i was using it quite nicely, and didn't feel the need for another browser as it was working well for me. but recently i have been receiving 'There was a problem sending a command to the Program' message at the time of opening IE9. i don't have any idea about it. please suggest some thing about it.

Re: Error message 'There was a problem sending a command to the Program' in Internet Explorer 9

according to me i can say that, just try to see to it that changes made to a computer could lead in some sort of problems which are arising on your side. make sure for the error occurring only while accessing links within Bing search engine or other such searches.

Re: Error message 'There was a problem sending a command to the Program' in Internet Explorer 9

the previous one can run in some cases, but for a intense troubleshooting i can recommend the following steps. you should make sure of the add-ons installed on the Internet explorer which are the main reason of error. to proceed with it, try opening Internet explorer in the no add-ons mode. follow the below mentioned steps,

1) in the Start button, click Accessories in the All Programs.

2) in the System Tools of the Internet Explorer and then to the No Add-ons.

change the default web browser. and try with another web browser. there are many choices with browsers as you can make use of opera, Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome and many more.

I was having the same problems, because I had as i didn't had search providers with no names, similar problems were arising on my part . i think trying to remove them will help in this issue. for this to do. in the Internet options you will find Programs tab and then later, Manage add-ons , you will appear to see the Select search providers. Click it. try of removing all providers and then have again a reinstall of all of them.

i think if the problem continues with i suggest that you should take a note of intensity of the problem and later have to decide the formatting of your operating system. windows can now be very accurate in the work. a clean format will help in solving the problem. so, after this you can have the problem solved, there will a fresh installation of windows on your system , and there are chances that internet explore works well in this case.