Thread: How to remove privacy protection virus from Ubuntu

How to remove privacy protection virus from Ubuntu

I have installed latest version of Ubuntu. After several hours of browsing my computer started showing TCrdMain.exe cannot start File It is infected by W32/Blaster.worm. After that the system shows me to activate the Privacy Protection. Furthermore i am not able to run any kind of antivirus program. It seems to me that i have install them manually but no idea. Any help?

Re: How to remove privacy protection virus from Ubuntu

Privacy Protection The virus has been infecting many computer users worldwide. The fake Privacy Protection program was developed by cybercriminals and not real. The Privacy Protection The virus infects a computer when an infected file is downloaded and run. The infected file is usually disguised as a small program or software update. The fake Privacy Protection program are in this file, and if the file is executed the computer is infected. Once infected, the Privacy Protection The virus can wreak havoc.

Distro Ubuntu or any Linux kernel based on driving a totally different file system to Windows, for that reason are visible and easy to detect. A further advantage is that these viruses do not affect our system in any GNU / Linux.

Find out is there any Privacy protection Automatic remover or not. As you could have foreseen, protection of privacy is not a lonely walker in the empty space. In contrast, it has multiple ties with other rogues so that complex malware removal is the best way to get rid of Privacy. Additionally, if you automatically remove Privacy Protection, you get life-time protection from malware aggression.

Protection of privacy is a virus that is good enough to represent wind round you and rip you off. Being the successor of Security and protection scam, it presents itself as a reputable product, but in fact it is far from the truth. Makers of the Privacy are eager for easy money in dishonest way. This hoax involves deceptive techniques to catch the potential victims. Privacy Protection normal changes since your registry, it started with any computer to boot. This means that the infection starts, along with the regular Windows processes that are essential for your system to work properly.

Logically, if you have files or folders that you've never created or moved, it is very likely that they are, or contain viruses, more safely if they are windows executable (. Exe,. Bat, etc). If you wish, you can also install anti-virus applications for Linux that will detect these malicious files, with more precision (eg clamav: sudo apt-get install clamav).

If you install Ubuntu in dual boot with windows you can use it to "clean up" the latter thoroughly by viruses and trojans. To do so you can use the linux version of avast. Ask it to analyze the partition where Windows resides and the virus manages to dig deeper than it would by the operating system as it can hunt down the virus without the risk of being infected by them

Ubuntu does not have viruses like windows. So not 'clear what would you do. On the computer where you install ubuntu, format it so delete all files and install Ubuntu and that's it. You need to do more 'for viruses.