Thread: Unable to view full screen videos after installing Avira 2012

Unable to view full screen videos after installing Avira 2012

i installed Avira 2012 antivirus on my windows 7 and now it makes few issues on my system. one of the most popular issue happens when i try to watch any movies using any software on my system. When i try to watch any videos with full screen, it loses full screen focus. I'm not confident that this happens due to Avira but it happens after installed Avira 2012 antivirus. What should i do that works to fix issue?? thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Unable to view full screen videos after installing Avira 2012

I am getting the same problem. when i try to play any type of videos on my windows media player, suddenly it gives same losing full screen focus problem. When i try to run avira in background and try to watch such type of videos, this losing video full screen focus on it. I also need useful solutions that works to fix this complex issue. If anyone share any solutions, it will be really helpful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Reese-R View Post
    I am getting the same problem. when i try to play any type of videos on my windows media player, suddenly it gives same losing full screen focus problem. When i try to run avira in background and try to watch such type of videos, this losing video full screen focus on it. I also need useful solutions that works to fix this complex issue. If anyone share any solutions, it will be really helpful for me.
    Sometimes, the fullscreen mode of any video player completely switches off. Hence this videos player losing fullscreen focus during this process. Hence i would be recommend to you for check your video player setting. I hope that you got fullscreen mode option on your respected video player. Try to enable this option. This will be work to fix your problem and then you got better quality based videos with full screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeshwari3 View Post
    Sometimes, the fullscreen mode of any video player completely switches off. Hence this videos player losing fullscreen focus during this process. Hence i would be recommend to you for check your video player setting. I hope that you got fullscreen mode option on your respected video player. Try to enable this option. This will be work to fix your problem and then you got better quality based videos with full screen.
    The same problem arrives on my system after installing this avira antivirus. BUt the good things is that Media Player Classic video player tells me that this issue related to the ipmgui.exe file. Hence i simply perform rebooting task on widnows 7 system. Then i open setup folder of the avira antivirus and locate this file. I found this ipmgui.exe file on such folder. Then i move it to desktop. After that i open Avira Configure, and check marks on removed option. Finally i reboot system and check result. Now all the videos runs fullscreen mode without losing any flash. This is well and it will be work to fix such complex issues on my windows 7 system.

When sched.exe trying to run avwsc.exe, some window appears and disappears in a moment. Hence this losing fullscreen focus while watching videos problem arrives on system. In that situations, i recommend to you use Process Monitor software and try to avoid this running avwsc.exe file. It works to fix your problem.

You can also try to apply different solutions on your windows 7 system. If you ask me, i guide, Disable Web Protection Modules of Other Software, like Firewalls etc. This security problem works to avoid watching any high configuration based videos on normal video player. This will be work to run such videos without any restrictions. Hence i would be recommend to you for use this simple process and locate result on your system.