Thread: Is running two spyware programs at once slowing down my computer?

Is running two spyware programs at once slowing down my computer?

i have use computer system that running windows 7 and currently i used two spyware programs onto it. now i realized that the speed of this system is being goes very slow. Hence here i want to discuss that is this both spyware program slowing down my computer?? Ad-Aware running with the Ad-Watch Live and Windows Defender with Real-Time-Protection running at same time. What should i do that works to improve my system performance. Please clear this things that should this both spyware slow down computer when running at same time or not?? thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Is running two spyware programs at once slowing down my computer?

If you notice that your computer is slowing down and the software's are conflicting. Yes, there are so much possibility in this case, that the computer system slow down due to the spyware program running at the same time. we need to do one of the spyware program uninstalation task onto it. We all know that spyware is an is any technology, such as tracking software, that aids in gathering information about a person or organization without their knowledge. hence it might be possible that this will be accessing system information without processors knowledge. We need to remove such type of spyware program. this is necessary to improve performance of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Samuel Salt View Post
    If you notice that your computer is slowing down and the software's are conflicting. Yes, there are so much possibility in this case, that the computer system slow down due to the spyware program running at the same time. we need to do one of the spyware program uninstalation task onto it. We all know that spyware is an is any technology, such as tracking software, that aids in gathering information about a person or organization without their knowledge. hence it might be possible that this will be accessing system information without processors knowledge. We need to remove such type of spyware program. this is necessary to improve performance of the system.
    Instead of doing this task, i recommend to you that confirm combination is slowing down your computer speed or something else. You can simply try to temporarily disabling one of the spyware programs on this windows 7 system. the setting menu of this programs provides opertunity to disable the program. then check the speed of the computer. If computer works with great speed, combination of both the program not works in great way. In such condition, definately you need to uninstall this program. Then only you got respected result on your windows 7 system.

One anti-spyware program running scans has been very helpful. If you ask me that which is best spyware between these two program, I'll be recommend to you for use Ad-Aware. It is much better than Windows Defender since it detects much more malicious files. It helps to remove any malware present on your system. With real-time monitoring, automatic updates, threat alerts. Its an award-winning security products and hence i suggest this program instead of other program.

Windows Defender is also not bad for your windows 7 system. It is a free program that helps you stay productive by protecting your computer against pop-ups, slow performance. It is a free anti-spyware program made by the leading software company. You can use this program for long time on your system. Hence use this instead of other program.