Thread: How to make multiple installations for avast at the same time?

How to make multiple installations for avast at the same time?

hi guys, i have a free AVAST 6 installed and have a internet connection on windows vista. i have multiple pcs in my office and previously i I could install them with the same license key on all by entering the key by copying from and entering it in the space provided. is it possible for me to get rid of this process. trying to enter the same product key at every setup i find it time consuming. along with this after having an entry for the key AVAST says "Thank you for the registration", but the expiring date is same as it was previous.the update is unavailable for the others and performing just for the first one. there are some days in my hand and it does not update.

Re: How to make multiple installations for avast at the same time?

if you are making use of Avast Free version 4.8, i would not suppose that it will occur in this case. also it depends on version of windows to do this. the updation of two things is the basic requirement of it. its a good idea and it is possible for you to do. well i can imagine the problem you are occurring with.

If you are trying avast making use of the off-line option then you will not get with the problem solved, you can have try for using the avast website directly. you should sent email for this. if you are having your ISP/email server or you make use of anti-spam application, you should check for any spam folders or something like that. also there is no key for avast free version. as i said that there is no need for you to purchase the free version of avast it can be done simply.

the exact procedure to follow is by putting the key in your email and get registered to it and click send, it should function in this case, and i should recommend you to not going for your trial version. this version will ask for the key..If it is unable to work you should try online. and there are more-chances of success if you go and try online. the process is simple by the way and there are no hidden charges for it, and you can get it simply done. so have a try for online.

i was very dissapointed and found that the key which i was making use of was of expired one. i didn't realized it and found that there were some days left. so it would be working in that case. and really thanks for the method. and can be said that your mentioned method is well and fine. if you make use of right key, its definitely going to be the output to be correct.

to make installations at the same time, you should be verified with your email settings, perform a online installation. for this you can get well assistance and co-ordination for your problem.