Thread: Wireless network not working due to AD-AWARE Total Security

Wireless network not working due to AD-AWARE Total Security

Last week i have installed a new AD-Aware Total security in my computer hoping that it would provide better security and safety to my system but everything went wrong. After the installation i have noticed that i no longer able to use the Wireless network. Forever the Explorer was also not working. I am sure that my computer is not infected with any kind of virus or malware. But i think that there might be any rogue software that is causing the issue.

Re: Wireless network not working due to AD-AWARE Total Security

I will reassure you've probably no problem. Why? if your program exits after reporting that he has probably done its job of cleaning, then if each analysis you find your true 14 errors or problems that are probably still the same cookies as you visit 14 sites accurately and that are cleaned at the end of analysis the "TrackSweep" Ad-Aware.

It is possible that in Safe Mode the system do not load network drivers, since this could be reason for the wireless network driver not functioning when you boot in safe mode to remove the virus.

Well if you had virus sometimes difficult to replace the system, if you try to start the service automatic configuration of wireless and activates. The virus must have changed some registry setting in XP. you can check the following way and it also for Vista: When trying to configure the wireless network from Windows XP (tested it for Windows Vista) error 1068 may appear informing you that you can not start the WZC (Wireless Zero Configuration - Wireless Zero Configuration) without which Windows XP can not provide automatic configuration for 802.11 adapters. Either the WZC service starts but when you restart the PC is again missing.